Tuesday, August 7, 3-5 PM, Cupcake Cake Decorating Class (Wheat Recipe)
* Must have a minimum of 5 students to have class
* Last day to book class is Sunday August 5 at noon.
* You will receive a confirmation email and a reminder the weekend prior to the event.
* Please note that all cupcakes made are the wheat recipe - listed below. When we confirm on the weekend, if you require a top 8 allergy friendly cupcake, we must know the day before the class.
Please take note of date and time for class. 3-5 PM on Tuesday August 7
(Recommended for ages 6 and up, but littles are welcome with an adult)
This 2 hour class is an introduction to Cupcake Cake Decorating. All the necessary tools for each class are supplied by ENDless Bakery. At the end of the class, each student takes home a cupcake cake in the shape of a flower arrangement with 7 roses. The cupcake cake will feature each student's choice of additional design embellishments and colors.
- Identify the tools needed to create and decorate a cupcake cake
- Understand how to color frosting
- Learn how to properly fill, hold, and use the piping bags.
- Choose from solid color rosette, two tone rosette
- Learn about the different frosting tips
- Learn how to pipe a rosette onto the cupcake
The class will also include a 5 minute tour of our bakery kitchen. This will give you a sneak peek at our bakery equipment and how a bakery operates.
Includes: 7 cupcakes, frosting, tips, piping bags
ONLY 8 SPACES AVAILABLE
CLASS LOCATION: 8312 Louetta Rd, Suite C Spring, TX 77379
*Decorated cupcakes with coloring may contain RED40 food dye. Option to choose all "dye-free" white frosting.
*Manufactured in a facility that uses wheat, soy, and coconut
No Outside Food allowed in bakery.